What’s on the Fitness Menu? Strive 24-Hour Fitness’ Services
September 12, 2019at12:00 AM
by Strive 24 Hour Fitness
Wanting to get healthy is a no-brainer; however, not everyone can commit to the process. Not only is there a need to have a healthy diet but regular physical activity as well. How you attack those, really depend on what you're looking to accomplish, whether it's to lose weight, gain muscle, or strengthen your cardiovascular system (maybe all of them).
If you have the willpower to go at it alone then, by all means, do so. Based on our experience at Strive, most people don’t have the commitment to stick by their fitness goals without a bit of external pressure. This is what we’re good at. Well, not so much the pressure, but more about motivating you to keep moving!!
Have questions about any of this? Questions about Strive?
Why not have a look at our services first so you really get to know what Strive Fitness can do for you.
StairMaster, Squat Racks, Punching Bag, Power Sleds
Strive Fitness has an assortment of exercise equipment designed to help you achieve your fitness goals. Use each one of them to strengthen, tone, and improve yourself physically – from top to toe. A more positive mindset will soon follow!
• StairMaster. This stationary exercise machine will give you more than just a typical workout. It gives full cardio benefits while also toning lower-body muscles specifically targeting the quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
• Squat Racks. If you enjoy or would like to try lifting weights, squatting is a tough & challenging choice but very rewarding. The art of a squat can be very well accomplished with minimal weight. Don't think that you need to squat your bodyweight to get the results you're looking for. Ever try a wall squat? The overall focus of squatting are the glutes and quads. One of the most undervalued result you can achieve through squats is the strengthening of your core.
• Punching Bag. This simple yet powerful piece of gym equipment improves power, core stability, coordination, and most importantly....relieves stress. Maybe you'd like to work on your technique as both a beginner or an advanced boxer. Another alternative would be developing self-defense skills.
• Power Sleds. To improve overall strength, power, muscular endurance, and work capacity without the added strain of lifting, you can use a power sled. These innovative pieces of gym equipment can be pushed OR dragged in all directions and are guaranteed to strengthen your legs lower back & core.
Free Weights, Cardio Lineup
Take advantage of our free weights (up to 120lbs) and complete lineup of cardio machines to tone, stabilize, and strengthen your body.
• Free Weights. It’s not all about machines when it comes to fitness. The proper use of free weights has been known to improve balance in the body, notice and strengthen weak muscles, improve movement control, prevent injury, and help develop functional fitness, so that everyday activities become easier and pain-free.
• Cardio Machines. What’s a gym without a rowing machine, treadmill, and elliptical? At Strive Fitness, we’ve got all these and more. Use them to get the blood pumping, and the fat melting away – your heart will thank you for it.
If you’re up for the total cardio challenge of a spin class, drop by the Spin Studio, TYL Cycle. Here, you can up your cardio game by participating in a spin class where you’re guaranteed to push the limits of your spinning power. It’s also a great place to de-stress and meet the cool, friendly people of Strive Fitness.
For those days when you want to take it slow, find your flow, and focus on developing flexibility, while toning and strengthening your muscles at the same time, the Yoga Studio, Yoga Loft North, is the perfect place. Here, you’ll feel energized and calm even as you lose weight and improve your cardiovascular health.
We’re Open 24/7, 365 Days a Year
Whether you’re on your own, have a fitness buddy, or are planning to sign up as a group to get fit together, it doesn’t matter – everyone’s welcome at Strive Fitness.
If you have specific fitness goals, we can tailor an exercise plan customized just for you.